Risk Management Training Endowment
MMIA’s Risk Management Training Endowment is designed to assist your municipality with training efforts and to encourage training partnerships among Montana’s cities and towns. MMIA’s funding options allow a municipal department to request up to $2,000 in funding for their risk management training efforts – up to a total of $4,000 to a single member per fiscal year.
- Requests must be made by an MMIA Covered Program Member.
- Requests must identify a risk management initiative that includes registration of at least 10% of MMIA’s member entities.
- Requests must be made by formal application and will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Endowments will be awarded in increments up to $2000.
- Only one endowment per member department, and no more than $4000 total to a single member, per fiscal year.
- Total endowment funding will be set by the MMIA Board of Directors and run on a fiscal year basis.
For more information on this program, contact Britani Laughery at406-495-7004. Let us know your ideas, we will work to help you transform your ideas into action!